Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
Check in online and cut the queue! Didn’t have time to check in online? Don’t worry! You can check in at the airport at any one of our Air Mauritius check-in counters.Benefits of checking in onlineSave time by cutting the queue
Use that time to go shopping at the duty-free shops instead and benefit from attractive deals and discounts! Or, relax at the Air Mauritius lounge where you can stretch your legs, grab a bite or let your kids enjoy some play time before it’s time to head for your departure gate.Choose your seat
Do you prefer an aisle seat so you can access in-flight amenities without disturbing your fellow passengers? Or, do you wish to see your flight take off from the breath-taking vantage point at your window seat? With an online check-in you are free to choose your seat.
Note that seat reservation is not guaranteed, even if confirmed, and Air Mauritius reserves the right to change the seating for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft. Read our Conditions of Carriage for more details.Get your boarding pass at your convenience
Get your boarding pass in hand before you even reach the airport! After performing an online check-in, you can print out your boarding pass or save it on your mobile and keep it handy so you have all the details for boarding at your fingertips.When can you check in online:
You can check in to your flight at your convenience online anytime from 30 hours up to 2 hours* before the flight's departure. Once your online check-in is complete, you just need to drop your checked baggage at the baggage drop-off counter inside the airport.
* NOTE: For departures from Mumbai, passengers need to complete their check in online at least 4 hours before the flight is scheduled to take off.How to check-in:
Go to Check-In Online, enter your Ticket Number, Flight Number and Flight Date and follow the steps to check-in online. You may then proceed to a Baggage drop counter to check in your bags. Check-In now
Air Mauritius app
Check-in on the Air Mauritius app and save your boarding pass on your mobile device. How do I save my boarding pass? You may then proceed to a Baggage drop counter to check in your bags.
Not all airports accept e-boarding passes. You may have to print your boarding pass before leaving for the airport or go to a check-in counter at the airport to get a physical copy. Check the list of airports where e-boarding passes are accepted.
Kiosk check-in at the airport
You prefer to check-in at the airport? Check in and print your boarding pass at an Air Mauritius interactive kiosk, where available. You may then proceed to a Baggage drop counter to check in your bags. Please do not hesitate to ask our agents for any kind of assistance you may require. They are more than happy to help you!
What to do if you have hand baggage only:
If you are travelling with hand baggage only and have already checked in, you can go straight through security to the gate. However, please bear in mind that if your hand baggage exceeds your allowance, you may need to check it in and charges may apply.
If you need help, feel free to ask our staff who are pleased to assist you.On which flights is internet check-in available:
- All flights operated by Air Mauritius.
- All flights operated by Air France departing from Mauritius and Paris only.
Who needs to check in at the airport on the day of departure:
- If you are travelling in a group (defined as more than nine people travelling together to the same destination, not including infants), please present yourselves together at the check-in counter. We shall check-in and accept all passengers individually and assign seats together, as far as possible, taking into account any special seating arrangements requested by group members. On your part as a group traveler, please ensure that baggage tags reflect the respective passenger’s details.
- Passengers who require special assistance
- Infants (passengers below 2 years of age) cannot be checked in online. Adults travelling with infants are kindly requested to check in directly at the check in counters located at the airport.
When to arrive at the airport:
Note that at an international airport, security procedures may sometimes slow down due to high numbers of people travelling. Please allow sufficient time to clear all procedures, such as check in at the counter, baggage drop and immigration. Check the Flight Information screens to find out which check-in zone to use for your flight.
In all cases, please ensure that you don't need to make a last-minute dash for your flight. We recommend that you check in at the Air Mauritius counter at least 3 hours before your departure time.
Check Flight Status to know at what time your flight departs.
Dedicated check-in desks are available for:
- Customers travelling in Business Class
- Kestrelflyer Gold and Silver members
Air Mauritius also invites Business Class passengers and Kestrelflyer Gold card holders to relax in lounges after their check in.
Special considerations to bear in mind for an online check-in:
- In certain cases, operational necessities may temporarily prevent us from opening the flight for an online check-in. We kindly request you to try again later or to check in at the airport.
- Air Mauritius cannot accept any liability for any connectivity or technical errors that may occur during the online check-in process, or for the downtime of the website.
- The accuracy of information provided by the passenger when using the online tool is the full responsibility of the passenger. Air Mauritius cannot accept any liability for inaccurate or incorrect information provided by the passenger.
- Similarly, Air Mauritius is not responsible for any errors that may occur during the registration of frequent flyer number details. Registration of miles is subject to the relevant frequent flyer conditions and rules. We advise that passengers retain the original boarding pass and the original ticket in the event that passenger makes a claim for missing miles.
- Passengers are requested to retain their printed itinerary receipt for presentation at the airport(s).
- Passengers who have checked in online are still subject to all required airport security checks.
- In the case where a passenger changes his/her flight plans after performing an online check-in, the passenger is responsible for cancelling his/her flight prior to departure. Please contact us on +230 6033030 or the local Air Mauritius airport contacts listed here.
- If a passenger who has checked in online does not present himself or herself at the check-in counter at least an hour before the flight departs, it would be deemed that the passenger does not intend to travel and Air Mauritius would unfortunately have to render such a check-in liable for an automatic cancellation.
- Not all airports allow for a process of online check-in and some airports have limited facilities that do not allow for an end-to-end online check-in – for instance, due to immigration, safety and airport limitations, certain airports do not allow or recognise boarding passes that are not printed at the airport check-in counter. In these cases, passengers are advised to visit the check-in counter at the airport for a printed boarding pass to be issued.
- Whilst all efforts will be made to retain specific seat selections made by passengers in a booking reservation, Air Mauritius cannot guarantee the seat allocation when there is a change of aircraft. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused due to such a contingency. Please check our conditions of carriage.
Airports where Internet Check-in is possible.
- Cape Town
- Dar Es Salaam
- Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur
- London Heathrow
- Mauritius (All flights except to Dubai)
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment