Refusal & limitations in vigor
Find below the relevant information regarding refusal and limitations.
7.1 Right to Refuse Carriage
We may refuse to carry you or your baggage if in the exercise of our reasonable discretion one or more of the following happens:
- If your carriage or the carriage of your baggage may put the safety of the aircraft or the safety, security or health of any person on the aircraft in danger,
- If your carriage or the carriage of your baggage may effect the comfort of any person on the aircraft,
- Unless advance arrangements for its carriage have been made with us, we may carry on later flights Baggage which is in excess of the applicable free allowance, subject to your paying the charge specified in Paragraph 8.2”
- If you are drunk or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs,
- If you refuse to allow a security check to be carried out on you or your baggage,
- If you do not obey the instructions of our ground staff or a member of the crew of the aircraft,
- If you use threatening, abusive or insulting words towards our ground staff or a member of the crew of the aircraft or behave in a threatening, abusive, insulting or disorderly manner towards a member of our ground staff or a member of the crew of the aircraft,
- If you have committed a criminal offence during the check-in or while boarding or on board the aircraft,
- If you have behaved in a way mentioned above in connection with a previous flight and we believe you may repeat you behaviour.
- If you have not, or do not appear to have, valid travel documents or you refuse to allow us to make copies of your travel documents or you refuse to present to us your travel documents,
- If the immigration authority of a country inform us that it will not allow you to enter that country even if you have valid travel documents or you try to enter a country for which you do not have valid travel documents or you refuse to give us information which a government authority has asked us to provide about you,
- If your carriage will be in breach of any applicable laws, regulation or orders of any state or country to be flown from, into or over,
- If you do not present a valid ticket issued by us or you have not paid the fare for journey (including any taxes, fees or charges) or you present a ticket which has been reported lost or stolen or the ticket you present is torn or damaged or altered without any authorisation,
- If you fail to convince us that you are the person named on the ticket.
- If you fail to complete the check in process by the check-in deadlines or if you fail to arrive at the boarding gate on time,
- We may decide at our sole discretion not to carry the following persons for operational and safety or security measures:
- unaccompanied children
- pregnant women
- passengers who are ill
- passengers who need special assistance
If you have not paid for your Ticket prior to the specified ticketing time limit, as advised by us or our Authorised Agent, we may cancel your reservation. We may refuse to carry you or your baggage if we issued to you a banning notice and you buy a ticket from us while the banning notice is still in force against you. In case we refuse to carry you, we will refund the fare to you less reasonable administrative charges.
A banning notice issued to you by us means a written notice we give you to inform you that you are banned from being carried on all flights we operate. It will mention the date when the ban comes in force and the period for which it is in force.