Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575. Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid information
FLEXIBLE BOOKING policy
Mauritius borders are open.
Air Mauritius is adapting its flight schedules based on travel restrictions imposed by authorities. We operate passenger and cargo flights to selected destinations, and will adapt these schedules as the Covid-19 situation evolves.
FLYING SAFER TOGETHER
We are looking forward to welcoming you again on our flights as worldwide travel restrictions begin to ease.
As you know, your safety has always been our topmost priority. We have put in place highest standards of health and safety measures and are continually adapting these measures to ensure that your travels happen in the safest and most efficient conditions.
Our policies are being adapted to help our guests feel confident when booking with us.
Tickets issued between 1st July 2021 and 30th September 2021
Applicable for Air Mauritius tickets (239)
Tickets issued from 1st July 2021 to 30th September 2021 are valid for two years.
Change of date, change of destination, transfer ticket
The rebooking fees for these tickets will not be chargeable if passengers choose to postpone their travel. A passenger would also be allowed to use his/her ticket to travel to other destinations or freely transfer the ticket to another passenger.
To change your booking, please send us an email on email@example.com or contact our Call Centre on +230 207 7575. If you booked through a travel agency please contact them directly.
The following flexible travel conditions will apply for Air Mauritius issued tickets MK/239 subject to conditions listed below.
Flexible Travel conditions for all MK (239) tickets:
- Travel on all Air Mauritius operating flights excluding Rodrigues.
- Most Significant Carrier or the carrier operating the longest flight in the routing should be Air Mauritius with a MK flight number.
- Ticketed passengers will have the flexibility to change the dates free of charge, without a Rebooking fee.
- Such changes will be allowed without penalty even if the fare rule for particular fare concerned specifies “No Change” or “Change with Penalty”.
- For the first change, passengers will not be charged for travel changes in the same cabin class on Air Mauritius operated flights. As from the 2nd change, any additional amount resulting from higher fare types, higher booking class (RBDs) being booked, higher seasonality, rerouting / change of feeder / connecting airline will be charged.
- Above does not apply to Air Mauritius / Other Airline (MK/OAL) flights.
Air Mauritius reserves the right to modify the above policy at short notice.
You can contact us on +230 207 7575 from 08h00 to 20h00 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your patience should you have to wait a while due to the number of calls currently being attended to.
Please channel your request through your travel agent if you have not booked directly with us.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment
Incorrect value for the captcha image