Mauritius: From kite surfing to classy cuisine
Travel Weekly recently visited Mauritius and found its diversity of experiences one of the main draws from kite surfing to delicious cuisine.
• The Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
• Casela World of Adventures
• The beautiful white-sand beaches
• Its fantastic selection of food
• Luxury hotels
• Honeymoon escapes
• Family hideaways
And three of their best food & drink highlights:
• A tot of rum at Rhumerie de Chamarel Rum Distillery
• Dholl puri at Port Louis market
• Cari poisson, a fish and aubergine curry
To read the full feature go here.
Book your next big adventure with us today.
For great deals try Air Mauritius Holidays.
Want more on Mauritius? Check out the rest of our site here.
You can follow Air Mauritius on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the latest news. Photo by John O'Nolan on Unsplash